Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
meaning FPV?
4195 7 2019-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Profdrdenis
lvl.1

the three letters confuse me: FPV

I know the meaning for the Osmo gimbal, but what does it mean?

I only know "first person view" and for the gimbal?

2019-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

As you state - first person view. The ability to see what the camera is seeing in the first person i.e. through a screen or goggles.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Profdrdenis. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. FPV Mode for the DJI Osmo Pocket : All three axes will follow.

2019-9-23
Use props
Profdrdenis
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-23 08:59
Hello and good day Profdrdenis. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. FPV Mode for the DJI Osmo Pocket : All three axes will follow.

[view_image]

All three axes follow. This I know.

but what means  these three letters "FPV"? I dont believe that "first person view" is correct
2019-9-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Profdrdenis Posted at 9-23 18:04

but what means  these three letters "FPV"? I dont believe that "first person view" is correct

It is correct

"First-person view (FPV), also known as remote-person view (RPV), or simply video piloting, is a method used to control a radio-controlled vehicle from the driver or pilot's view point. Most commonly it is used to pilot a radio-controlled aircraft or other type of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)".

In regards to a hand held device this will refer to your ability to see what the camera is recording through the use of a screen/monitor connected to the gimbal i.e. your phone or the screen on the device which provides a 'first person view' in order for you to accurately line up the still or footage in real time recording.
2019-9-24
Use props
maddox
Captain

FPV stand for first person view, it is correct
Just like what A J have explained on #5
Like a FPV drone where you fly it with goggle so you can really feel that you are on the drone flying it
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information Profdrdenis. A J is correct on post #5. FPV means First Person View - The gimbal will synchronize with the movement to provide a first-person perspective flying experience. Thank you.
2019-9-24
Use props
Profdrdenis
lvl.1

ok I understand now. Many thanks to all
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules