Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New 7.85 Ultra Crystalsky soon to arrive.
1421 3 2019-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joestefano1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1870 ft

Should I even bother opening the box? I impulse purchased it from Amazon when I was struggling to see my Mini Ipad 4 while flying my I2/X7. I use the I2 and M2P for mapping my construction sites. I use Dronedeploy and don't have a problem using the mini ipad for that. works great when I can keep the screen in the shade which is fine when the drone is flying its grid. I know that I cant or ever will be able to use Dronedeploy on the CS. For photography for ipad just isn't bright enough.
After reading all the negative reviews here regarding the CS I wonder if I should just return it as soon as I get it? Does anyone own one that is working well?
It will be paired with a Cendence. I already have a smartcontroller for the M2P

THOUGHTS?????
2019-9-23
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4

Return it... almost all ULTRA CS monitors fail fast due to overheating since it's nothing more than a brighter backlight on exactly the same hardware that heats up more causing the problems.... extra $1000!!!! expensive fee for a  brighter ($5) light!!!
If you really want a CS monitor than get a high bright... bright enough and mine hasn't failed yet in about a year/ 23 hours of flight time...
2019-9-23
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

Have to agree with mAIRS on this. I have been using two 1000 nit CS monitors here in the Arizona heat for almost two years without any issues the Ultra CS monitors were having. Never had any problems seeing my video feed with them.  They are slow rolling out updates though so keep that in mind. Good luck !
2019-9-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4

Also their SC is 1000 nit only... no ultra version... why? Perhaps because DJI know that it's a poorly engineered device the nearly always fails and they know that ripping off customers with failing SC controllers with their cookie cutter approved responses won't cut it a second time...
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules