I bought phantom 4 pro battery how to check check its genuine or ...
1017 3 2019-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mazo78
lvl.4

I bought phantom 4 pro battery how to check check its genuine or fake?
phantom 4 pro battery.jpg
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mazo78. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Let me check this serial number you have provided. I will be sending you a PM with regards to the information I will gather using the said serial number. Thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
osama gillani
New

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-9-23 11:16
Hello and good day mazo78. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Let me check this serial number you have provided. I will be sending you a PM with regards to the information I will gather using the said serial number. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I recently purchased a phantom 4 prop battery and it turned out to be fake , the serial numbers did not match which were printed on the box and the one it showed on the app , I am looking to buy new battery but I have my doubts that this lot is also fake , I want to confirm from your end before purchasing today, can you kindly support
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

osama gillani Posted at 9-14 22:55
Hi Stephen, I recently purchased a phantom 4 prop battery and it turned out to be fake , the serial numbers did not match which were printed on the box and the one it showed on the app , I am looking to buy new battery but I have my doubts that this lot is also fake , I want to confirm from your end before purchasing today, can you kindly support

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me via personal message the Serial number of the battery to confirm if it's listed on our system? Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules