Upgraded software. Now no speed.
1999 6 2019-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iggy120
lvl.1

Downloaded new software to Phantom 4. Now will only go forward more than 10 kph. All other directions are normal.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh your firmware on your PC using the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if the problem still persist? Also, may I ask if the drone experience any hard landing? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-9-24
Use props
iggy120
lvl.1

Thanks for your reply. No hard landings no. Everything was fine before I upgraded. Will try your suggestion so long as I can work out how.
Thanks again
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

iggy120 Posted at 9-25 13:08
Thanks for your reply. No hard landings no. Everything was fine before I upgraded. Will try your suggestion so long as I can work out how.
Thanks again

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please try to re-calibrate the IMU and compass prior to your flight. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-25
Use props
iggy120
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-25 14:06
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Please try to re-calibrate the IMU and compass prior to your flight. Thank you for your support.

Giddy Tony
I have looked and looked but can’t work out how to reset the IMU and compass.
The app used to prompt me to reset compass but hasn’t done so for a long time.
Can you possibly guide me through the process please.
Sorry to be a pain.
Cheers. Ian
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

iggy120 Posted at 9-28 15:13
Giddy Tony
I have looked and looked but can’t work out how to reset the IMU and compass.
The app used to prompt me to reset compass but hasn’t done so for a long time.

Hi, we do apologize for the late response. The IMU and compass can be calibrated using the DJI application. Please refer to the link  below for instructions of the compass and IMU calibration. Thank you for your support.

2019-10-1
Use props
iggy120
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Gamora and Tony.
I have tried all your suggestions with no success. My drone still will not go forward more than 10 kph.
All other directions are normal.
Everything worked fine before downloading the latest software.
Do you have any more suggestions please.
Thanks.
Ian.
2019-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules