Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IpadOS
1151 4 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gerardo Jimenez
lvl.1

I wonder if Dji applications are compatible with IpadOS. I am planning to buy an I pad air, but today is going to be released IpadOS so I am thinking twice about it
Thanks before hand
Gerardo
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Since the iPadOS was just released in the market, our designated department hasn't tested this mobile device for compatibility matter. However, the application may still run smoothly when operating the app due to the capability of your mobile device. Nonetheless, the behavior may still change especially if there will be an application or firmware update. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-9-24
Use props
Gerardo Jimenez
lvl.1

Thanks very much!
2019-9-24
Use props
AIRQUAD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25751486 ft

Works fine on my iPad mini 5
2019-9-28
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft

I can say iOS system is the most compatible with the DJI products.
I am holding DJI SC, iPad with Classic controller,  DJI GO4 is more responsive and hustle bustle free on iOS system (iPAD or iPhone) while  Android system ( Android phones or SC)  you will face multiple  issues like,  late update no update incompatible update etc. So my sort answer yes go ahead.
Be sure also upgrade to iOS 13.1 which is the recently released update that makes even more  problem free.  
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules