Smart Controller glitch
756 5 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BMR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77690 ft

So i was using the smart.controller with my Mavic 2 pro...launched the drone as I launched the notification popped up that there may be flight restrictions in the area and.do I take responsibility...but the yes prompt was greyed out.....and the camera was un responsive...I had to restart the go 4.app in flight work. Is this a jnown issue
2019-9-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

I think this can happen if you take off without getting at least 11 satellites locked.
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause. I would like to clarify if you've managed to tap the blue circle prior to select the "Yes" when you've encountered this message? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.  
2019-9-24
Use props
BMR
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 9-24 09:50
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause. I would like to clarify if you've managed to tap the blue circle prior to select the "Yes" when you've encountered this message? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

No...I was never given the opportunity to do so ...the message did not appear until after I launched and never gave me an option to press anything
2019-9-24
Use props
BMR
lvl.2

This problem is only on the smart remote...the stock remote that comes with the Mavicc 2 pro worked with out issue
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BMR Posted at 9-24 10:44
No...I was never given the opportunity to do so ...the message did not appear until after I launched and never gave me an option to press anything

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you coudl provide us a sample of photo or video for further check? Thank you!
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules