New to me MP2 question.
688 3 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft

I recently purchased a lightly used MP2 setup, with the Smart Controller.

It should be here in a few days.

My question is. Once I get it, do I just go into the SC and DJIGo and log out the previous owner, and then log into my account?

Thanks for any help.

2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Yes, you just need to log in your account on your newly own DJI Smart Controller. Also, I will highly recommend syncing your flight records on the DJI Go 4 application that you currently using right now and also please make sure that you calibrate the IMU and Compass on that drone for the stability of the said aircraft. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-24
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-24 14:24
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Yes, you just need to log in your account on your newly own DJI Smart Controller. Also, I will highly recommend syncing your flight records on the DJI Go 4 application that you currently using right now and also please make sure that you calibrate the IMU and Compass on that drone for the stability of the said aircraft. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your support!

Hi ,
Can you advice why my account doesn't show the Mavic 2 pro symbol. It is still showing SPARK symbol
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

S.J Posted at 9-24 15:55
Hi ,
Can you advice why my account doesn't show the Mavic 2 pro symbol. It is still showing SPARK symbol

Thank you for the additional information. The unit icon will only appear on your Forum account if you are the one who activate the unit. Therefore, if you purchase a 2nd hand unit it will not appear on your profile Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you!
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules