Is v 3.1.47 still working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monstermash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26240 ft

Hi everybody, I've been away from flying my phantom 3 advanced for many months, for health reasons and was wondering if the version of DJI Go 3.1.47 is still valid, in other words will it still fly my bird?  I used to fly in the outback where there are no airports, etc.  Closest one being 70 km away.  Want to start flying again, tks.

2019-9-24
Use props
monstermash
lvl.2

Just wondering if my question is out of line?  Although I've had it for a few years, I still get nervous flying, having crashed twice so far.  thanks everyone.
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate reaching us with regard to this query. We would recommend updating the application into the latest version. The latest version shouldn't affect the behavior of the application for as long as the mobile device is compatible. We highly encourage our valued DJI forum members if there will be a problem with the latest application. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-25
Use props
Sick Dawg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft

Why not just fire it up, go over your pre-flight inspection, run a short test, you know...take off, fly about 1 meter high. go up, down, yaw right left, move forward backwards, land the ac, my guess it still works if it worked the last time you took the ac out for a flight. If anything I would wonder about the batteries charging up or even working anymore.
2019-9-25
Use props
monstermash
lvl.2

Sick Dawg Posted at 9-25 08:55
Why not just fire it up, go over your pre-flight inspection, run a short test, you know...take off, fly about 1 meter high. go up, down, yaw right left, move forward backwards, land the ac, my guess it still works if it worked the last time you took the ac out for a flight. If anything I would wonder about the batteries charging up or even working anymore.

Tks everyone, I've kept my battery at 50% charge or so ever since I've not used it, from what I read, that was the best thing to do.  Of course, I'll fully charge it for flying.
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules