Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bench Test Accessory Needed
1011 3 9-25 03:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TampaTC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177297 ft

As an owner of a Mavic 2 Pro, I think a Bench Test Battery Pack is needed. What am I talking about? It would be a battery pack shell with an plug port to be able to connect to AC or DC power supplies. The battery pack would have the electronics in it to identify it as an Bench Test Battery, and not have any ability to store power for flying just testing. Why am I saying this, well when Setting up missions or reviewing settings, or for any other reason you need the aircraft on while working on something. Save cycles on our normal flight batteries.
Whay are your thoughts? Think it would benifit you (your job/workflow)? Any downfalls you could think of? Thanks in advance....
9-25 03:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need. Thank you for your support.
9-25 08:51
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft

Interesting, only problem is the extra software work. You can't take of with power input like that
9-27 06:44
Use props
fans48f0c1a5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255318 ft

Yes that would be handy but I have had everything on and connected and its was on for over an hour with out using much battery.  I do not know how much juice it all uses just sitting with no motors running.
10-13 06:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules