Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The D850 Crowd is Anxious
502 2 2019-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
There are no guarantees [period]. Yet, I hoped that the focus wheel of the Ronin-S would pull focus on the Nikon D850. No luck. The sad part is that there is absolutely NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT anywhere. The DJI manual is typed up with a font so small I had to reach for a magnifying glass and there isn't much there anyway. The latest update, as of September 25, 2019, has not provided compatibility for pulling focus with the D850. The green button is solid. The camera is on. My bank statement shows that I paid for the focus wheel. Yet... I got no focus control from the wheeel thingy.

Is there anyone out there with some advice that maybe I have missed?

Ronin-S w/Focus Wheel Installed
Ronin Firmware V1.9.8.80
Nikon D-850
Tamron 35mm 1.8

2019-9-25
Use props
Volg.in
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8143 ft

My  Nikkor 24-70 2.8 and Nikkor 50 1.4 works normal. Maybe its about Tamron ?
2019-9-25
Use props
It turns out that there are several lenses in mu lineup that are not compatible with the Ronin Focus Wheel, and the Tamron ones are not supported—specifically the 35mm 1.8 VC version. The good news is that in addition to the expected Nikon lenses being supported, the Sigma Art Series of lenses are supported—specifically the 135mm 1.8 and 85mm 1.4 flavors.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules