DJI Go 4 Not updating help
2267 6 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft

Presently have DJI go 4.3.16. (Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic Air)
I see the update avaialble on Playstore, but app not giving me the option to update the software. Would normally say update on google playstore, but not doing so.

I did a fresh install on a old phone, and it works, so it is obviously available for Android.
Anyone having the same problem, and any idea how I can update my app, without having to uninstall and re install?

Cheers
Charissa

2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what particular device you've used to check the latest version? Also, the mobile device that you've used that didn't receive the update. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-26
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-26 13:59
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what particular device you've used to check the latest version? Also, the mobile device that you've used that didn't receive the update. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support!

Thanks Tony.
Samsung Note 9, does not show the update. (all my other apps does receive updates on this device)  Huawei P10 Pro, installed and showed the correct version. Clean install, did not have the app installed, so not updated.
Would all my flight records, cashed images etc, be available if I uninstall and re install the app?

2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Charissa Posted at 9-26 15:07
Thanks Tony.
Samsung Note 9, does not show the update. (all my other apps does receive updates on this device)  Huawei P10 Pro, installed and showed the correct version. Clean install, did not have the app installed, so not updated.
Would all my flight records, cashed images etc, be available if I uninstall and re install the app?

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. May we know if the problem still remain when using the Samsung Note 9? Would it be possible if you could provide us the current version of your application by sending us an screenshot of it? We're looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!
2019-10-1
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 10-1 10:23
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. May we know if the problem still remain when using the Samsung Note 9? Would it be possible if you could provide us the current version of your application by sending us an screenshot of it? We're looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!

I un installed the older version, and re installed the new version. Works well thanks. Did not show the update at all.
Problem solved, thanks.
2019-10-3
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 10-1 10:23

I un installed the older version, and re installed the new version. Works well thanks. Did not show the update at all.
Problem solved, thanks.
2019-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Charissa Posted at 10-3 04:43
Problem solved, thanks.

Hi, thanks for the update with regard to this concern. We're glad that you've managed to fix the problem. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience that you had. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules