Battery Initialization Incomplete
5504 5 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeAdvised
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18530 ft

Hello,

I have been receiving an error recently when attempting to start my M210 (v.1).  It does not happen every time I try to fly, but seems to be intermittent with no pattern.  The error says cannot take off, "battery initialization incomplete, restart motors".  The motors will not start when I get this message.  Sometimes, but not always, if I let the Matrice sit for a while (10-30 min) the error will go away and I can take off.  When the error occurs, if I replace the set of batteries with a new set, the error is still there.  Firmware on batteries and aircraft is current.  Any help is appreciated!

2019-9-26
Use props
Robert K
lvl.2

Poland

Hello, I have a similar message, but the engines start and the drone takes off. Did you solve this problem?
2019-10-27
Use props
fans9b65b3ec
New
Flight distance : 831988 ft
United States

I have the same issue. Any one found a fix. Firmware is up to date on batteries and Matrice M210rtk problem occurs in every battery load.   It takes about 5 minutes to finally initiate. After flying all my sets, charge them overnight.  Wake up the next day for work. Load up a set, start the drone and error occurs again. Constant. Is it all the batteries? Is it the drone? Is it the chargers?  Smh. I lose an hour in total of wait time each day. And this started happening out of no where. No firmware update. Just started. HELPPPP. Please!  
2019-12-22
Use props
Grounded_again
lvl.1
Flight distance : 969961 ft

Australia

Hi

Has anyone found a fix for this?

Firmware is updated, batteries charged, no damage.

This is super annoying!

Cheers
2020-7-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Main Controller Board - What shows up in Go 4 as your Flight Controller Serial Number is a known problem on these Aircraft.
My Matrice 210 RTK started with a Flash across the screen saying "Battey Damaged" while it was in flight. Then never saw that message again.
Intermittent  signal error's  - signal Loss started happening until after landing one day the Yellow Light's started Flashing.
Battery information will become N/A  and Flight Controller Serial Number will become N/A - Cannot Take Off
If you are in Warranty or have Shield I suggest you take pictures of your Aircraft from every angle and the Go 4 page where it shows Flight controller and Remote controller Serial Numbers.
Then send in to DJI Repair - before it gets to my stage - cover yourself as the MC Board alone is $1.552.00
...and in  my case, the Matrice you get back won't be the one you sent in. Get a Free Airdata account and know your serial numbers.
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_epVz146WHRnE
New

Thailand

Hi, have anyone solved this problem?)) I have the same, and don’t know to do, drone after crash(
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules