M200 V2 Pilot App Bug
1337 1 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FalconUAV
lvl.2

Good evening,

I've come across an issue which is causing me great problems and is loosing me valuable time on sites.

My M200 v2, latest firmware, latest NFZ updates etc (all confirmed latest version in the DJI Pilot App) is locked to a 30m bubble. I'm logged in the app and normally (not always!) the first run with a pair of TB55's goes smoothly. I fly using the mission flight feature as I have done for many many flights but now, when I change the batteries, the app automatically locks me back to a 30m bubble and won't initiate the mission flight and gives the error 'Failed to start mission: Mission exceeds restrictions'. No changes are made to the app during the battery change, or the controller but it locks itself down.

The only fix I can find for this, which is not ideal is to restart the whole tablet (android galaxy tab 2) with the new set of batteries turned on, (restating just the app has no effect) and then the restrictions are removed. I filmed a wedding last weekend and the bride was late, had to come back for a battery change, but having the restart the tablet cost me valuable time and i missed her arrival in the car!!

Restriction is also in place on the manual flight mode.

Error message

Error message

App version 1.5.0 (I know theres now a update to 1.6.0)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Thanks in advance...

Lew
2019-9-26
Use props
FalconUAV
lvl.2

I forgot to add - I've tried several tablets, phone and a iPad, issue is on them all.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules