FAA National Drone Safety Awareness Week
989 6 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft

FAA National Drone Safety Awareness Week--November 4-10, 2019

Just a heads up............maybe their is something you could do locally to promote our hobby.

2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Edward. Thank you for sharing this information that you had provided. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-26
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

CBO = Community Based Organizations to those that don't know lol and ya ok i better stop right there....
Edit:
ok i'll keep going but English is not your native langauge i am guessing.

I have tried to get my friends (and old friends in other towns not so near me) and neighbors to join me in this same thing but NO ONE wants to buy a drone for thousands of dollars and they have their money in other hobbies. So i am fighting a loosing battle here in Springfield,MO. All the drone companies are tied to the police or city leaders and i live outside of town and cannot intice them into it either. The police chief in town once a month has a coffee with the chief and chooses a different coffee shop each month. Last one was near my house so i went and even brought flying drones up to him and he wasn't interested. So i have given up pretty much.

Maybe Mr.Edward Smith's Replacement can enlighten us on a way to get started with my scenerio?

2019-9-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-27
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Thanks for sharing the video
2019-9-27
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft

BobB Posted at 9-26 13:19
CBO = Community Based Organizations to those that don't know lol and ya ok i better stop right there....
Edit:
ok i'll keep going but English is not your native langauge i am guessing.

I don't know why you think that about my English but, I will add that if your area is not interested then they are just not. I don't understand how the drone companies can be tied to any of your city leaders and they still aren't interested. That does put a damper on it.
2019-9-30
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 9-30 12:42
I don't know why you think that about my English but, I will add that if your area is not interested then they are just not. I don't understand how the drone companies can be tied to any of your city leaders and they still aren't interested. That does put a damper on it.

Was a joke about your spelling is all and mine isn't the best either......the drone companies ie. DJI don't have ties to the mayor, city council members etc,, i am talking about the drone services offered from private/public companies are in with the mayor, city council members etc. There are AMA sanctioned clubs near me. Several actually but who wants to fly in a field and take turns flying your AC and pay them to let me. Not me....I give my extra money to the Missouri Conservation Dept for a Hunting and Fishing license every year

Any other ideas for me and my situation?

oh ya Happy FAA National Drone Safety Awareness Week to you and yours if i forget by the week of Nov 4-10, 2019

2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules