Can you change the edit video function in the app
776 2 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deathsquad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>

The edit video function doesn't really work well. I think that's why most people use something else to edit their videos. Can you make it so it edits like imovie where you slide the video slider to cut and shorten it and you can see where it is in the video as it plays as you scroll. The way it is now is too hard to use. You have to slide, wait, then see where you are up to in the video before sliding it again. It just doesn't work well without knowing where the cut is if it isn't showing you as you slide the end marker.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to us. I'd like to consider it as a suggestion and forward this to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-26
Use props
deathsquad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-26 15:40
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to us. I'd like to consider it as a suggestion and forward this to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.

Thank you. Aside from the cut/edit function the video edit is good. But I can't use it the way it is now it's too frustrating to use without seeing where it is editing as a live image as I slide the slider.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules