Shipping time.
2599 14 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4xaJw9cIS7Gd
lvl.1

Hi !

When I order my Mavic air the estimated shipping time was 1 business day after payment , 18 September. Not yet shipped. I have a tracking number since Monday but still in Hong Kong.
Order number 0014980924082

Thanks !
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we will verify with the logistics team and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We've got the update from the team that the shipping is ongoing, it should be updated soon, please note the later update on FedEx website.
2019-9-27
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

Thanks Mindy
2019-9-27
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

amazon bro.. amazon!
2019-9-27
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

Any news ? Because it’s not shipped. Exactly 7 days since you give me the tracking number. Nothing move. It’s ridiculous.
2019-9-30
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
  • >>>

cancel your order man, its useless to argue with these people
2019-9-30
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

SupCarlos Posted at 9-30 05:11
cancel your order man, its useless to argue with these people

I cannot. Too late. I got my tracking number last Monday. No option too cancel. Next time amazon for sure. I order the Osmo action cam with Amazon. Best choice ever.
2019-9-30
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
  • >>>

Ohhhh that sucks man.  You can try to call your CC company and stop payment, maybe that will get them to cancel it. Tell them you have not received the item and want to cancel the transaction. Have them fight it out.. and you order from Amazon 1 day delivery!!!!!
2019-9-30
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 04:49
We've got the update from the team that the shipping is ongoing, it should be updated soon, please note the later update on FedEx website.

Mindy. Can you check please. Nothing on FedEx side.
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Can_ailee Posted at 10-1 17:19
Mindy. Can you check please. Nothing on FedEx side.

We are terribly sorry to know there is still no update, I will verify again with the team to check what happened and come back to you as soon as possible.
2019-10-3
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

No update since September 23. Ask refund with the support. Cannot refund because my order is assign to courier. I just open a claim with ..... Amazon will deliver my Mavic tomorow morning. Never buy directly with DJI.
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Can_ailee Posted at 10-10 03:55
No update since September 23. Ask refund with the support. Cannot refund because my order is assign to courier. I just open a claim with ..... Amazon will deliver my Mavic tomorow morning. Never buy directly with DJI.

The refund has been applied and the related team will help to proceed, we apologize again for this unpleasant purchase experience, we will keep improving our service, hope your experience with us will be better in the future.
2019-10-13
Use props
Can_ailee
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 23:56
The refund has been applied and the related team will help to proceed, we apologize again for this unpleasant purchase experience, we will keep improving our service, hope your experience with us will be better in the future.

Thank you Mindy.
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep me updated any time if you have any other concern.
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules