Waypoints 2.0 - "free mode"??
1063 3 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moon69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2003474 ft
  • >>>

Hi pilots,This issue is already described in other posts, but without an answer from DJI.
For this reason I try to reproduce the same. In order to replace the "very long-awaited" Course Lock mode for the Mavic 2 (hoping that in the future DJI understands the importance and the request that many pilots have already made) I tried to use the Waypoint 2 function in "free mode".
Let me explain better: after drawing all the waypoints and setting speed, sequence and altitude, in "route settings" I set "all waypoints direction" in the "free" mode so as to be able to manually manage the orientation of the drone during the route between the waypoints .
Unfortunately this does not happen!
I have no control over orientation and gimbal (yaw and pitch).
Has anyone resolved the same problem?
Is it possible to have a definitive answer from DJI?

Stefano
2019-9-27
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried calling them? Escalating to a higiher level manager?
2019-9-27
Use props
moon69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2003474 ft
  • >>>

SupCarlos Posted at 9-27 06:23
Have you tried calling them? Escalating to a higiher level manager?

no, I didn't.
I wanted to check whether the problem is common to Mavic 2 users and then escalate with them.
In any case, DJI also reads the posts). I hope they will respond to this
2019-9-27
Use props
Andy N.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92320 ft
United States

I have the same problem.  I want to set a course between waypoints, yet be able to control the yaw and gimble pitch during the flight path.  This is not possible and it is a severe limitation. I am assuming DJI does not care because this post was from 5 months ago and still no reply.  bummer
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules