Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Link to Spark problem.
695 8 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kduv
lvl.1

I have been using my Spark and RC to photograph boats. The other day the link from the RC to the Spark failed and I can't get it reset. I have attempted a dozen times with no success. I can launch the Spark from the app but I have no control of it from the RC. When I turn on the RC the link light shows green but I have no control of the Spark. Anybody have a suggestion?
2019-9-27
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft

Did you follow the youtube videos to link the spark to the RC?
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to reset your RC's wifi to see if the problem persists. To reset the RC's wifi, press and hold the remote controller’s power button for nine seconds. When the remote controller makes "DDD-DD" beeping sounds, the Wi-Fi can be reset. The modification of the remote controller’s password and Wi-Fi requires the latest version of the RC and Aircraft. Also, please follow the steps on how to link the RC with a mobile device to the DJI Spark using the tutorials below. In addition, please make sure that you have the updated firmware for both RC and Aircraft for us to avoid any issues and problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-9-27
Use props
kduv
lvl.1

ssylca44 Posted at 9-27 08:25
Did you follow the youtube videos to link the spark to the RC?

Yes, I have followed the linking instructions multiple times. It did link one time, and I was able to control the Spark with the RC. But as soon as I landed the drone again and powered it down, when I tried to power up again the RC and Spark link no longer existed. Now I can't get it to link again.
2019-9-27
Use props
ssylca44
Captain

Is it still under warranty?
2019-9-27
Use props
kduv
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 08:54
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to reset your RC's wifi to see if the problem persists. To reset the RC's wifi, press and hold the remote controller’s power button for nine seconds. When the remote controller makes "DDD-DD" beeping sounds, the Wi-Fi can be reset. The modification of the remote controller’s password and Wi-Fi requires the latest version of the RC and Aircraft. Also, please follow the steps on how to link the RC with a mobile device to the DJI Spark using the tutorials below. In addition, please make sure that you have the updated firmware for both RC and Aircraft for us to avoid any issues and problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8

I have refreshed the firmware on the Spark and verified that I have the latest firmware on the RC. When I pair the RC to the Spark the front lights on the Spark turn green for less than 30 seconds and then return to solid red. The RC will not operate the Spark.
2019-9-27
Use props
kduv
lvl.1

ssylca44 Posted at 9-27 10:25
Is it still under warranty?

Unfortunately no.
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kduv Posted at 9-27 11:10
I have refreshed the firmware on the Spark and verified that I have the latest firmware on the RC. When I pair the RC to the Spark the front lights on the Spark turn green for less than 30 seconds and then return to solid red. The RC will not operate the Spark.

Thank you for the additional information. Please try to perform the troubleshooting steps above to see if the problem persist? Please let us know. Thank you!
2019-9-27
Use props
ssylca44
Captain

kduv Posted at 9-27 11:50
Unfortunately no.

Can you use an OTG cable it may change things?
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules