Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mavic 2 battery problem
1042 5 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans775f4789
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2080984 ft
  • >>>

My mavic 2 is still under Dji care warranty, my battery got distended after a flight in Germany in September this year. I am worried about the safety of the battery so I brought the battery with the mavic 2 to DJI flagship store service center in Hong Kong. The staff in DJI flagship store said the battery is unsafe to use and need a replacement. I said it’s fine, but I need a formal statement / case report for me to file an travel insurance claim. The staff said no statement / case report can be issued to me. However, he did require me to write down my name and email address for record. Then I asked if he can also email me my service record, he said no. I think it is ridiculous. Please help me so that I can have a statement/ service  report that my battery is unsafe and need replacement ( I don’t mind buying a new battery myself, but I need proof that I need to buy a new battery due to this faulty battery after flight)
07F26447-74F5-4590-8657-456A61529CA8.jpeg
88E90AB3-EDDE-45F4-9DF5-D73F85A4E118.jpeg
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your name and email address for recording at that time? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-9-27
Use props
fans775f4789
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2080984 ft
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 9-27 17:50
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your name and email address for recording at that time? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help.
First name: Tsz Lung
Last name: Choi
Email: tsz.lung@yahoo.com
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans775f4789 Posted at 9-27 19:29
First name: Tsz Lung
Last name: Choi
Email: tsz.lung@yahoo.com

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to investigate and will keep you posted.
2019-9-27
Use props
Frank_dji
lvl.1

I've been telling DJI since May I've been having problem with all my Batteries that came with the Drone, I'm still covered by the Care Refresh and I'm about to go on holidays, W
2 of my 3 Batteries don't even fit on the Drone.
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Frank_dji Posted at 9-28 16:14
I've been telling DJI since May I've been having problem with all my Batteries that came with the Drone, I'm still covered by the Care Refresh and I'm about to go on holidays, W
2 of my 3 Batteries don't even fit on the Drone.

Hi Frank, we are sorry for the troubles with the batteries, the related team is following up your case, we will verify with them of the next suggestion and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules