Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Switching between Follow and Tilt locked mode.
5059 5 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave_bass5
lvl.3

Is there a way to switch between the two modes using the OM3, rather than touching the screen?
I'm finding my OM3 isn't quite a stable as my OM2, and find the phone can drift a bit if I'm even just a few degrees off axis. My OM2 is much better at keeping itself straight, so I find tilt lock is needed more than before.
2019-9-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>

You can select using the joystick if you are in the "quick menu" screen.  But oddly, there is no direct access to gimbal modes via the OM3 physical controls.
2019-9-28
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3

Sorry, only just seen this reply. Thanks, i too find it odd as due to the way the OM3 works i find i have to use Tilt Lock mode a lot more than on my OM2, otherwise i end up shooting tilted to the ground.
2019-10-6
Use props
fans2c661040
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58809 ft

Dave_bass5 Posted at 10-6 13:43
Sorry, only just seen this reply. Thanks, i too find it odd as due to the way the OM3 works i find i have to use Tilt Lock mode a lot more than on my OM2, otherwise i end up shooting tilted to the ground.

You can change the m button to access the quick menu , then you can change mode without touching screen
2019-10-15
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yeah, but ideally i want to do it with one button press, as using menu's could mean i miss the moment.
2019-11-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

And if using the Mobile 3 with any other app than Mimo, to switch modes you have to go into the Mimo app, change the mode, go back to third party app, and carry on shooting - which is ridiculous.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules