Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SPARK BATTERY CHARGING PROBLEMS
1716 4 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elvinjohn
New

MY DJI SPARK WAS RECENTLY SITTIN GIN MY NEIGHBOURS HOUSE EXPOSED TO THE SUN FOR AROUND A WEEK, TODAY I GOT IT BACK. WHEN I TYRIED CHARGING IT, IT SHOWS THE LIGHT FROM RIGHT TO LEFT AND KEEPS ON BLINKING AND DOESNT CHARGE.

I REALLY NEED QUICK HELP IN THIS REGARD
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask if how long have you charge the battery? Also, can you please provide us a sample video showing the problem for us to help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-27
Use props
noori morgan
lvl.1

thank you very much all
2019-9-27
Use props
Elvinjohn
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 10:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask if how long have you charge the battery? Also, can you please provide us a sample video showing the problem for us to help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

I fixed the error, I think it needed some cooling down. When i cooled it down it started working.

Thanks For your interest in Helping me.
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elvinjohn Posted at 9-27 21:17
I fixed the error, I think it needed some cooling down. When i cooled it down it started working.

Thanks For your interest in Helping me.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. We're glad to know that you already manage to fixed the issue. You're great! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules