DJI Refresh confirmation
1489 5 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

registered a new Mavic zoom yesterday and last night I purchased the DJI refresh from your website. This morning when I flew my Mavic it offered me the refresh again when I opened the Go4 app. Will I get a confirmation that I do in fact have the DJI refresh I purchased on the new Mavic? Thanks Mods.
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Please disregard the email that you receive once you already successfully purchased the DJI Care Refresh on our website. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-27
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 10:32
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Please disregard the email that you receive once you already successfully purchased the DJI Care Refresh on our website. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!

Well that’s the problem Gamora, I haven’t received an email or any confirmation after my purchase. Just a prompt when I logged into the Go4 app this morning that I still have time to purchase DJI Refresh, but I already did last night on your website. Thanks for helping me out.
2019-9-27
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 10:32
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Please disregard the email that you receive once you already successfully purchased the DJI Care Refresh on our website. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!

Well I just checked my email and I now have a confirmation for the Refresh purchase. Thank you !
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Archangel3356 Posted at 9-27 11:31
Well I just checked my email and I now have a confirmation for the Refresh purchase. Thank you !

You're welcome and that's great to know. Thank you and happy flying!
2019-9-27
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft

Archangel3356 Posted at 9-27 11:31

If you purchased it successfully, you should receive an email about DJI refresh agreement. Congratulations!
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules