Battery update....?
1093 3 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jVfXYcWEN7ho
lvl.1

I recently purchased 2 TB48 batteries.  One says it requires an update. I have downloaded and tried to load it with the latest firmware and there is no change. The txt file says success on the first line and then aborted due to not be able to downgrade on the rest.... I have tried the latest packet and the 1.08.01 packet and the battery still tells me it needs and update.  It powers the bird and flys fine.

thanks for any help
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you receive the error message on the DJI GO App? Also, can you please provide us a screenshot showing the message for us to further isolate the issue? You may try to sync all of your flight records on DJI GO app and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-27
Use props
djiuser_jVfXYcWEN7ho
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 11:28
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you receive the error message on the DJI GO App? Also, can you please provide us a screenshot showing the message for us to further isolate the issue? You may try to sync all of your flight records on DJI GO app and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for the additional information. Did you already try to sync all your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the error message persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules