DJI GO 3 APP Crashing on start up - PIXEL 2XL
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vashdad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 727707 ft

Hey guys,

My P3P has been working like a charm for sometime now, but as of yesterday, fired up the drone / remote, and went to open the most current version of DJI GO 3, and it keeps crashing, I've tried clearing cache, restarting / turning off the phone and also reinstalling the app four times!

Please help, I'm ment to be filming a Wedding TODAY, with basically a DEAD drone!
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Vashdad. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Pixel 2XL on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phnatom 3 Pro. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for the said drone as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Pixel 2XL will be able to work with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said drone and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-9-28
Use props
Vashdad
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 07:57
Hello and good day Vashdad. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Pixel 2XL on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phnatom 3 Pro. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for the said drone as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Pixel 2XL will be able to work with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said drone and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Been flying this drone for a couple of years using this Pixel 2 XL phone, and ever since the DJI GO 3 Update, it's bricked the whole drone, so what do i do now, buy a new phone / drone?
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information and I am really sorry for the trouble. I would recommend for you to try a different mobile device that is recommend for the said drone. In addition I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-9-29
Use props
Vashdad
lvl.1

Sorry, but it's even listed that the Google Pixel 2XL is compatible.
I've been using the phone to fly this drone, DJI has brought out an update, and now it doesn't work.
Screenshot_20191003-095311.png
2019-10-2
Use props
Coryboy345
New
Flight distance : 6759 ft

United States

Also having this problem since the new DJI go app update..... Haven't used the drone in 4 months, just updated to the new app version, and now i keep getting a black screen upon startup, and then it crashes and goes back to my android home screen. I have been using my Galaxy Tab 4 tablet for the past 3 years now, and it worked flawlessly, now unusable.....
2020-1-5
Use props
fans8841edea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79918 ft
United States

Does anyone have a link to the install files for older versions of DJI Go application?
2020-1-6
Use props
Coryboy345
New
Flight distance : 6759 ft

United States

fans8841edea Posted at 1-6 05:34
Does anyone have a link to the install files for older versions of DJI Go application?

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type=app_release&searchtype=apk&s=Dji+go
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules