Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Newest Firmware 2.0.0.90 Issues
1784 5 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zf_media
lvl.1

I upgraded to the newest firmware just yesterday, then went to do a final test run tonight before a gig I have tomorrow morning. I ran into some issues. I've since downgraded to the firmware prior, just to be safe, and my issues went away.

Here are the issues I noticed:
1. The first issue I ran into was this wild extreme vibration when I would tilt the actual gimbal itself to the right which I think would technically be the roll axis. I did a search and the same thing on a smaller level was detailed awhile ago here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-160740-1-1.html

2. When doing balance test through the app as I usually do successfully, it wasn't doing it smoothly, it was jittery as if moving on notches up like a rollercoaster going to the top.

3. The noise and vibration during auto tune was completely different than the countless other times I've done it. It was vibrating more and making a lot less noise internally. It made me skeptical.

4. I noticed a lag between switching modes using the mode button on the gimbal. On other firmwares I was able to zip through them, now you had to wait a second or two before hitting the button again to get it to do anything.

Again, I downgraded for this gig tomorrow (and thank you for allowing us to do this for this reason exactly) so I will be good, but for now I don't see any reason to upgrade again until a gamechanging feature becomes available, as it's working fine now.
2019-9-27
Use props
I'm also having issues with mine. I updated to the newest firmware v2.0.0.90 and I tested out the new features. When I was testing Force Mobile it suddenly disconnected from the bluetooth. Now I cam no longer find the bluetooth. I tried downgrading but it failed ay 99% with an error message saying "device Wifi(1) not connected!" which I don't understand because my wifi is fine. Do you think this a firmware issue?
2019-10-1
Use props
fans21407950
Flight distance : 173150 ft

Same here  , dji won’t help
2019-10-8
Use props
Michal Ondrik
New

Slovakia

I have problem with autotune... Every time i see on app same value for low, medium and high autotune... When i after looking on video from my G7 i see little shaking... How to repair this problem ? Thanks.
2019-10-28
Use props
reiter.dom
lvl.1
Austria

Hey,

since i Updated on the new Firmware, i have a Problem when i hold the trigger. Normally it works like in the  Video (start by 15 sec.).  https://youtu.be/mDwO4_9ECY4

When i push the gimbal forward the camera remains leveled. Since the new Update, this function did not work.  Anyone have the same issue? Or anyone have a fix for my Problem?
2019-10-29
Use props
fans64721dd6
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Same here. Now downgraded to 2.0.0.80 and all is well - vibration gone...
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules