Disabled aircraft
1700 4 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linny09
lvl.1

Could some one please help me? I bought a second hand mavic pro and is been fine , but now it won’t work. It says disabled aircraft. How do I fixed this? I’m not sure why it’s happening and  no idea how it can be fixed. All suggestions gratefully received.  
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask what happened prior to the said issue? Is the drone experience any hard landings? Also, can you please provide us a sample screenshot showing the error message on the application for us to further isolate the issue?  Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-28
Use props
Linny09
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-28 08:21
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask what happened prior to the said issue? Is the drone experience any hard landings? Also, can you please provide us a sample screenshot showing the error message on the application for us to further isolate the issue?  Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Sorry it says disconnected aircraft.
I got the wording wrong.
I can’t do anything to get the drone to work.
Any suggestion s??
2360AB07-0B2F-4722-A5D8-B2EB2A6EC441.png
2019-9-28
Use props
Linny09
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-28 08:21

No hard landings.no issues. I take the SD card out after every flight and download  to my computer. I may have changed a setting but I’m not sure. And no idea which setting would disconnect aircraft
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Linny09 Posted at 9-28 12:19
Sorry it says disconnected aircraft.
I got the wording wrong.
I can’t do anything to get the drone to work.

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to relink the aircraft to your controller to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the tutorial below. Also, may I know what is the status on the RC screen? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules