CARE REFRESH (after repair)
1445 5 2019-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Photovlen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840830 ft

Good day pilots,
please could you advise if there is any chance to put Care Refresh after repair on Mavic Air?

Care refresh been bought before excident but not activated

Its fixed in authorized DJI services and fully operated

After making video (with mistakes) to meet DJI requirements and uploading it to the server its says FAILED, no another option to re-upload anoter proper captured video

Please advice

Regards
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I understand you wanted to purchase DJI Care service plan with your aircraft, unfortunately, it failed via the video you've submitted due to some mistakes in meeting DJI requirements NOTICE FOR DJI CARE VIDEO VERIFICATION. I suggest contacting your local Recommended Service Center for more information. We hope this information helps you with your intention of adding the service plan to your aircraft. As always, feel free to reach us here for future DJI related queries or clarifications you might come along. We're always here to help. Thank you.
2019-9-28
Use props
Photovlen
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 9-28 10:43
Hi, I understand you wanted to purchase DJI Care service plan with your aircraft, unfortunately, it failed via the video you've submitted due to some mistakes in meeting DJI requirements NOTICE FOR DJI CARE VIDEO VERIFICATION. I suggest contacting your local Recommended Service Center for more information. We hope this information helps you with your intention of adding the service plan to your aircraft. As always, feel free to reach us here for future DJI related queries or clarifications you might come along. We're always here to help. Thank you.

Hello Diana,
thank you for your promt reply

I have already bought DJI Care Refresh from Autorised Store in Ukraine (not online)

The question is I cant re-upload proper captured video and it says Care Refresh not operating in your region

please advise

2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Photovlen Posted at 9-30 00:48
Hello Diana,
thank you for your promt reply

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you.
2019-9-30
Use props
Photovlen
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 9-30 09:40
Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you.

The reason was that DJI never uses O in their serial number, only Zero

Thank you for your help
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Photovlen Posted at 10-1 08:54
The reason was that DJI never uses O in their serial number, only Zero

Thank you for your help

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, it's always 0 please follow the instructions we sent via PM so we can further check on this. Thank you.
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules