Thumbnails of photos stored on phone but cannot find originals
2058 2 2019-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saintzvlkx
New

Have a pretty significant issue. Took a lot of photos & video over the past couple of weeks, only just took the time to pull it all from the drone. Only problem..... while all my videos are on the SD card (Sandisk Extreme 128GB), only 7 pictures are- 3 from the first time I took it out, 1 from last week, and 3 from while I was testing last night. Four or five from my first flight, stored on the drone's storage as well. No sign of the other photos. Only those handful of photos show up in the DJI GO app.

If I access the DJI app folder via file manager on my phone, the CACHE_IMAGE folder contains screen or thumb shots for every photo. These thumbnails are in the .thumbnails folder on my phone's internal storage as well. The only photos in the DJI.go.v4/DJI Album are the few I've mentioned prior. I've tried recuva, windirstat, etc on the SD card from the drone, as well as the internal storage of the drone itself. Nothing. Not even a hint of a missing file. I'm at my wits end, and very frustrated, as there were a lot of photos on there I was going to use for crop record monitoring.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2019-9-28
Use props
saintzvlkx
New

Tried some recovery software on my phone, got a handful of 500KB cached versions of some of the photos. Still no sign of the originals.
2019-9-29
Use props
Sebeauvoir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4872966 ft
France

I just had the exact same problem. No solution?
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules