Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 blinking yellow light gimbal not responding
2003 10 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X13G55EaFcQZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4528 ft

When I power on, all I get is a flashing yellow light and the gimbal is unresponsive. Also, it can connect to the app. What do I do?
2019-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, were you able to activate the Osmo Mobile 3? Blinking yellow means the Bluetooth was not connected, please do not connect to Osmo Mobile 3 Bluetooth in your Bluetooth Settings, make sure you connect via DJI Mimo to see if it helps.
2019-9-30
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.2

I have the same exact problem.

It’s been 7 days that I have used Osmo mobile 3 with galaxy s10 , first day everything works fine and firmware updated, i have registed myself and all that . But exactly right the next day everything stop working and it is not responding everything in dji app connected but no respond i even try to connect with app but nothing happens. But the next day everything works fine again .
But then again today I get blinking light green light and 3 white light fully on.

Please advice, it is a software issue in my opinion or faulty battery ?
2019-10-15
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.2

While I’m connected it shows Osmo mobile 3 have no battery in red.
Attached photos

2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fbSc5UMnDara
lvl.1
Japan

Is there any update about this error or how to fix this, I got the same error with empty indicator even the battery is full.
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_J9mcLPJOp6pP
lvl.1

Mexico

I have the exact same issue with my osmo mobile 3
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_U895OAPI78Ix
lvl.1

Hungary

Same here. It seems like connected to the phone (iPhone 7) but the battery is red and empty in the app. I think there are no connections between the app and the DJI device.
And the device is useless in itself. Yellow blinking on it instead of green. Any hard reset possibilities?
2019-12-8
Use props
agungak
lvl.1
Indonesia

any update regarding this? seems it happened after you upgrade the firmware
2019-12-26
Use props
Nik T
lvl.1
Russia

agungak Posted at 12-26 20:28
any update regarding this? seems it happened after you upgrade the firmware

My DJI OSMO Mobile also have malfunction with yellow LED. Also before this it fast rotates right and left as crazy to stop limiters. And then motors are don't work.
2019-12-28
Use props
hyzuka
New
Philippines

I have the same issue. I had this problem after a firmware update. Any solutions please?
2019-12-31
Use props
neerajbalyan
lvl.1

India

I have the exact same issue with my osmo mobile 3.
It’s been 3 days that I have used Osmo mobile 3 with Samsung note 10, first day everything works fine and firmware updated, i have registered myself. But exactly right the next day everything stop working and it is not responding to everything in dji app-connected but no respond i even try to connect with app but nothing happens. But the next day everything works fine again .
But then again today I get blinking light green light and 3 white light fully on.
1-11 23:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules