DJI Osmo Mobile 3 blinking yellow light gimbal not responding
12Next >
28468 69 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X13G55EaFcQZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4528 ft

When I power on, all I get is a flashing yellow light and the gimbal is unresponsive. Also, it can connect to the app. What do I do?
2019-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, were you able to activate the Osmo Mobile 3? Blinking yellow means the Bluetooth was not connected, please do not connect to Osmo Mobile 3 Bluetooth in your Bluetooth Settings, make sure you connect via DJI Mimo to see if it helps.
2019-9-30
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

I have the same exact problem.

It’s been 7 days that I have used Osmo mobile 3 with galaxy s10 , first day everything works fine and firmware updated, i have registed myself and all that . But exactly right the next day everything stop working and it is not responding everything in dji app connected but no respond i even try to connect with app but nothing happens. But the next day everything works fine again .
But then again today I get blinking light green light and 3 white light fully on.

Please advice, it is a software issue in my opinion or faulty battery ?
2019-10-15
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

While I’m connected it shows Osmo mobile 3 have no battery in red.
Attached photos

2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fbSc5UMnDara
lvl.1
Japan

Is there any update about this error or how to fix this, I got the same error with empty indicator even the battery is full.
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_J9mcLPJOp6pP
New

Mexico

I have the exact same issue with my osmo mobile 3
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_U895OAPI78Ix
New

Hungary

Same here. It seems like connected to the phone (iPhone 7) but the battery is red and empty in the app. I think there are no connections between the app and the DJI device.
And the device is useless in itself. Yellow blinking on it instead of green. Any hard reset possibilities?
2019-12-8
Use props
agungak
lvl.1
Indonesia

any update regarding this? seems it happened after you upgrade the firmware
2019-12-26
Use props
Nik T
lvl.1
Russia

agungak Posted at 12-26 20:28
any update regarding this? seems it happened after you upgrade the firmware

My DJI OSMO Mobile also have malfunction with yellow LED. Also before this it fast rotates right and left as crazy to stop limiters. And then motors are don't work.
2019-12-28
Use props
hyzuka
New
Philippines

I have the same issue. I had this problem after a firmware update. Any solutions please?
2019-12-31
Use props
neerajbalyan
lvl.1

India

I have the exact same issue with my osmo mobile 3.
It’s been 3 days that I have used Osmo mobile 3 with Samsung note 10, first day everything works fine and firmware updated, i have registered myself. But exactly right the next day everything stop working and it is not responding to everything in dji app-connected but no respond i even try to connect with app but nothing happens. But the next day everything works fine again .
But then again today I get blinking light green light and 3 white light fully on.
2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_GW1eS6bpIqWS
lvl.1
India

fans8e38fe81 Posted at 2019-10-15 08:11
Attached photos

Hey there .. did you guys got any solution on this ??  I am still struggling with this situation..
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_7uf4ojPpmVJj
New

Malaysia

Same issue happening on mine as well, first 2 times using it was completely fine.
But since last 2 week I updated the firmware,  my osmo never appear again on Bluetooth connection.  I couldnt manage to connect it after the firmware update. Please help! It just always blinking the yellow light
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_X13G55EaFcQZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4528 ft
United States

I fixed mine a while back, make sure it is not in standby mode or anything like that
2020-2-9
Use props
djiuser_GW1eS6bpIqWS
lvl.1
India

djiuser_X13G55EaFcQZ Posted at 2-9 07:36
I fixed mine a while back, make sure it is not in standby mode or anything like that

Hey how did you fixed it..  i have connected bluetooth through dji mimo . It is connected but showing gimbal battery red. Sometimes it activate automatically and sometimes didnt . I have pressed three times m button . Double times trigger to exit stand by mode. But nothing helps.
2020-2-13
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

djiuser_X13G55EaFcQZ Posted at 2-9 07:36

i tried by pressing m button three times also tried with trigger to exit from standby mode or whatever that yellow light is blinking . Still didn't fix that yellow light . its a headache to me really
2020-2-14
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

i was also suffering from same problem ... i have tried it with different mobile like i phone , also honor , but nothing helps. also i replied on this thread .but nothing works. finally after so many research i was going to break off the gimbal . but suddenly i came to know how it works again . the fault is in DJi Gimbal motor and i have discover a way in my case that it is working again. yellow light turns to green. guys there is no problem with your phone its all in gimbal .
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_5uBKuXcFUvfD
lvl.1

Mexico

Attached photos

How do you fixed? Please tell us, im about to break my gimbal in any moment!
2020-2-17
Use props
MrKarminsky
New

Chile

Same problem
2020-3-1
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Morocco

Shining_ajay Posted at 2-14 22:51
i was also suffering from same problem ... i have tried it with different mobile like i phone , also honor , but nothing helps. also i replied on this thread .but nothing works. finally after so many research i was going to break off the gimbal . but suddenly i came to know how it works again . the fault is in DJi Gimbal motor and i have discover a way in my case that it is working again. yellow light turns to green. guys there is no problem with your phone its all in gimbal .

So what is the solution?
2020-3-7
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Morocco

Dear Sir,

I tried to connect by doing step by step but unfortuneatly neither the osmo nor the phone can find the bluetooth.
When I start working OSMO, yellow light is always blinking
Ontheotherhand, I also tried many times to push trigger + M + Rec at the sametime to reset the blutooth but not working.
2020-3-7
Use props
jessie_arnob
New

Bangladesh

hello  

i have the same problem any body got it fixed? i cant even contant support cause of coronavirus. their support is closed
2020-3-20
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Turkey

Hellooooo anybody ??? Anysolution ???
2020-3-21
Use props
Guga
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-30 19:33
Hi there, were you able to activate the Osmo Mobile 3? Blinking yellow means the Bluetooth was not connected, please do not connect to Osmo Mobile 3 Bluetooth in your Bluetooth Settings, make sure you connect via DJI Mimo to see if it helps.

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Bought the device a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine until I tried to connect another phone to it. Now I only get the green flashing light and the battery displays empty in the app, despite being full. Can you please help? Thank you!
2020-3-27
Use props
Guga
lvl.1

Netherlands

djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi Posted at 3-21 07:55
Hellooooo anybody ??? Anysolution ???

Hi,

I was able to fix the issue today. Mine was blinking yellow and displaying an empty battery. No reset would solve the issue. I reset the bluetooth in a specific way and it's working now.
Here's what I did:

1- Turned the device off
2- Opened bluetooth settings on my phone (iPhone)
3- Chose "forget this device" for all Osmo Mobile 3 existing pairings (there were already 5, corresponding to 5 resets)
4- Held Shutter + M + trigger until the device was on and waited until the yellow light stopped flashing for a moment and went constant for a couple of seconds
5- Paired my phone with the device from within the phone bluetooth settings. This step was important. Pairing through the app didn't work in 5 other attempts...
6- The yellow flashing light turned green and the device started working again

I hope this helps. Let me know if it worked for you.
2020-3-27
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

djiuser_5uBKuXcFUvfD Posted at 2-17 21:22
How do you fixed? Please tell us, im about to break my gimbal in any moment!

I have fixed it ..and it is working good ... Sorry i forgot to reply here .... As no one was really replying .. but it seems like alot of you guys have same problem ...
There is no fault in bluetooth connection either standby mode. If you have connected your phone to gimbal and it shows red then plz try this .. i have fixed mine by this way ..  i am not sure if this is going to work for everyone's . If yes then plz share with all ..
I "ll post a link here ... That how i fixed mine..
2020-4-2
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

Guga Posted at 3-27 06:20
Hi,

I was able to fix the issue today. Mine was blinking yellow and displaying an empty battery. No reset would solve the issue. I reset the bluetooth in a specific way and it's working now.

Hello,

When I check my bluetooth devices in my IPHONE7 I cannot see Osmomobile 3 because it is never connected.

However, When Osmo Mob3 is off I am pushing 3 buttons and it is becaming "on" and the green/yellow light is blinking. I'm waiting that the light became stable but since 20 minutes it is blinking.
I cannot reset the bluetooth on osmomobile3 so I cannot be connected to the device since 3 months.

I cannot send to repair because of Coronavirus…

I'am pushing to 3 buttons Shutter+ M + REC .. If I press long it is becaming off. if I press long when it is off it became on thats all but nothing is helping to reset the bluetooth.

Please help
How did you successed to resert OSMO MOBILE 3 BLUETOOTH ??
2020-4-7
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

Polater Posted at 4-7 06:08
Hello,

When I check my bluetooth devices in my IPHONE7 I cannot see Osmomobile 3 because it is never connected.

First of all
1. Just turn on your iphone bluetooth.
2. Then power on your dji osmo mobile 3 .
3. Then do not connect your osmo directly with your iphone bluetooth setting.
4. Go to mimo app and there go to device and connection and from there connect your osmo.
Had you done these steps or just connecting your osmo from iphone bluetooth settingS.??
2020-4-8
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

Shining_ajay Posted at 4-8 00:32
First of all
1. Just turn on your iphone bluetooth.
2. Then power on your dji osmo mobile 3 .

Hello,
I tried all these steps.
at step 4 , it is sayıng to reset blutooth by pressing 3 button but Not Working.
When I try to reset, osmo cannot find bluetooth anymore and it keeps saying that No osmo found
Plz check and comment.
2020-4-8
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

its complicated problem
2020-4-8
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

Polater Posted at 4-8 01:14
Hello,
I tried all these steps.
at step 4 , it is sayıng to reset blutooth by pressing 3 button but Not Working.

Just hold down three buttons of osmo (make sure osmo is on)  and osmo will reset your device connection..
Also try to do one thing , go to your iphone bluetooth setting and forget osmo device from there , if it shows you there.
Then turn on and off your iphone bluetooth .
After that just go to mimo app .after enabling your bluetooth from iphone directly go to mimo app .
If your osmo still didnt found your iphone try it with another iphone for crosscheck.
2020-4-8
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

Shining_ajay Posted at 4-8 22:08
Just hold down three buttons of osmo (make sure osmo is on)  and osmo will reset your device connection..
Also try to do one thing , go to your iphone bluetooth setting and forget osmo device from there , if it shows you there.
Then turn on and off your iphone bluetooth .

Hi
I hold three button when its on, osmo is not reseting,
on the iphone , there is no osmo products in the list of bluetooth because iphone never connected to osmo mob3. Anyhow, I made forget all of the bluetooths products in the list.
I turned on off the iphone and iphonebluetooth.
I also tried with LG phone Samsung Phone Xiaomi Phone and 2 other İphone (8 and 7plus)
result is same. Not connecting.

Please check and comment
2020-4-9
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

Polater Posted at 4-9 23:20
Hi
I hold three button when its on, osmo is not reseting,
on the iphone , there is no osmo products in the list of bluetooth because iphone never connected to osmo mob3. Anyhow, I made forget all of the bluetooths products in the list.

Have you ever connect your osmo mobile with your iphone ?? When you buy at start ?? Did it connect ?? Or from starting it is not connecting??
2020-4-11
Use props
Ulisses Vallim
New
Flight distance : 13455 ft

Brazil

I have the same problem, yellow LED flashing, nothing works
2020-4-17
Use props
djiuser_SYvZP5UZuwn8
New
Canada

I am really disappointed, i tried everything to fix this but nothing works, honestly now its just a waste of money for me
2020-4-21
Use props
Shining_ajay
lvl.1
India

I have made the video how my yellow led light turns to green ... I"ll share asap.
Or you can find my account on YouTube when upload will be finish.
Search for corefx.fx@gmail.com or
Corefx productions.
2020-4-24
Use props
Ric_cwb
New

Brazil

Attached photos

I have the same problem. The problem is that it does not activate. Green led flashes in standby mode
2020-5-6
Use props
Lowcountry Matt
New
United States

I have the same problems as these.  I got the device to work once when we got it, where it connected Green to show device connection.  However all it does now is flash yellow.
My phone (Samsung Galaxy 9+) is showing that it is connected, however it just flops around, with yellow blinking light.

I think the problem is the red battery light - i believe the Gimbal will not work when it thinks the batter is low.  So how do you do a hard reset of the Gimbal itself?  it cannot be all app-driven.  There has to be some combination of keys to press.

Also, i cannot update the firmware because the bluetooth connection is not solid enough - so again, there should be a way to update firmware on the Gimbal without the app?  

to DJI - is this not a monitored forum?  your support team needs to step in here and provide some information or steps.  Also, if anybody else says "i've found the solution..."  PLEASE provide the steps you took to resolve.
thank you
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_nM24ISM7K76N
lvl.1

United States

Lowcountry Matt Posted at 5-19 06:49
I have the same problems as these.  I got the device to work once when we got it, where it connected Green to show device connection.  However all it does now is flash yellow.
My phone (Samsung Galaxy 9+) is showing that it is connected, however it just flops around, with yellow blinking light.

I have the very same problem and I believe this may be due to a software issue. DJI please fix this ASAP
2020-6-2
Use props
misterjay
lvl.1

United States

I'm pretty disappointed that I can't use my OSMO 3 after the firmware update. I have the same symptoms as other posters in this thread, software believes gimbal as no battery power but it was charged all night.  Additionally, the phone does connect via Bluetooth—according to the software—but, I can't use any controls. Support is useless and wants me to send the unit to their facility, but no word on how long it will take to diagnosis and fix it due to the pandemic. Love my new paper weight.
2020-6-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules