Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After I used it 25 times Doest open
1610 10 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>

After maybe i used it 25 times my 9 inches CSky doesnt work anymore. Seem to eat battery but black screen and the On/Off buttom doesnt do anything ?

Is it happen to other ?

Thanks

p.s: sorry for english

2019-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day PeterPan007. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried to fully charge the DJI Crystalsky and see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-9-29
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

thank you very much for your help
2020-1-17
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Looks like the backlight has burned out

If you tilt the screen at different angles, and shine a very bright light on it, you should still just be able to see the commands and buttons on the screen.

If you can still see them, then your CS backlight  is dead and needs repair
2020-1-19
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

everything was fine after 2 days , I dont underrstand and no problem till that tome
2020-1-20
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

PeterPan007 Posted at 1-20 06:45
everything was fine after 2 days , I dont underrstand and no problem till that tome

It may have been fine buddy read the forums … CS had a terrible reputation with screen burnouts. There're people on here who've had 3 or 4 replacements within a year especially the UB version.

And to be honest the usual DJI copy and paste response simply doesn't cut it after parting with a large amount of money on a premium product..

refund it if you can and get a nice tablet …. The CS op system hasn't been updated since last summer either ….
2020-1-20
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

PeterPan007 Posted at 1-20 06:45

Havent had a big hardware problem with the 5.5 inch model. The fan seems to cool it down adequately as I am in Florida and have used it in the heat of the day. That's for their 5.5 inch model and not with the larger models.
2020-1-21
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

thank you very much  
2020-2-8
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not worth it for me.
2020-2-14
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

I had heard the same thing, that the problems are with the larger screened models. The 5.5 inch model does not seem to suffer the same fate. It's just by luck and the money I wanted to spend that I got the 5.5 inch. I really feel for you guys because after spending over a thousand bucks or over two thousand bucks, you guys are totally screwed. That's a lot of money to spend for tablets. This tablet really soured me to DJI. They should do the right thing with their customers but unfortunately never do. The DJI concept of customer service is really no customer service at all. Their "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you" only goes so far.  They just can't seem to fathom that customer service is where it is at.
Autel Robotics has customer service and they are also a Chinese company but they have USA customer support. Big difference from DJI. You actually talk to someone who will help you. Same goes for Skydio who is also USA based. Great customer service!
I am only one individual and DJI might not care that they lost me as a customer. They do need to realize that I have told many others about their terrible customer care. While they lost one customer now, they have lost many potential customers from the experiences we have all shared with their terrible customer service.  
2020-2-18
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

thank you very much
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules