Care refresh questions.
1576 5 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hg928f7pgVUK
lvl.1

Hi Admins,
I have few questions regarding DJI care refresh.
1.) it says it will not cover “Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions”. What is defined as “unsuitable conditions”? Is flying at night will be covered with care refresh?
2.) drone was not directly purchased from DJI but from a retailer, will it still be covered?
3.) it says S/N is binded with care refresh, in case the retailer repaired the drone and swap with a body will my purchased Care Refresh still be transferable to the new S/N since the care refresh is good for 1 year?

You consideration is greatly appreciated.

God Bless,
Buenavene
2019-9-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum and many thanks for your interest in wanting to know more about the DJI Care Refresh policy. DJI Care Refresh covers user error as long as you can retrieve the aircraft. Please bear in mind that DJI Care Refresh does not cover lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.

Regarding this exclusion, "Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions," unsuitable conditions means flying your drone under unsuitable weather. You can read more about the policy here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq. For the next questions, yes it will still be covered as long as the serial number is bound with your DJI Care Refresh and last, yes its transferable as long as it's the same unit you just need to send us an email to djicare@dji.com and kindly, the information we need. Hope this helps. If any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

2019-9-29
Use props
ash2290
lvl.1

Hi Admins,

I have a mavic pro and i have only used the replacement service once (dji care fresh) however the cover is due to expire in a couple of days. Could someone please clarify the process on extending this cover for another year ?

Thanks
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ash2290 Posted at 10-4 00:11
Hi Admins,

I have a mavic pro and i have only used the replacement service once (dji care fresh) however the cover is due to expire in a couple of days. Could someone please clarify the process on extending this cover for another year ?

We have DJI Care Refresh + can be purchased if:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.
3) There is at least one product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh.
Please enter our online store to see if it is available in your country.
2019-10-4
Use props
ash2290
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

So i purchased DJI Refresh for my drone but its not showing against my drone when i check it online. My existing DJI refresh expired on the 13th  october but i purchased another year on the 8th, could you please investigate.

Thanks

Akshay
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ash2290 Posted at 10-21 13:53
Hi

So i purchased DJI Refresh for my drone but its not showing against my drone when i check it online. My existing DJI refresh expired on the 13th  october but i purchased another year on the 8th, could you please investigate.

Hi Akshay, may we have the serial number of your drone?
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules