Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual intelligent flight modes
2117 4 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hi, is there a date for the release of intelligent flight modes in the DJI Pilot app for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

This drone now costs $3,500 USD (after Trump tarifs). Much more than the Pro and the Zoom. Why the reluctance to integrate an already-writen code (it's in all other Mavics) to the Enterprise?? I really feel scammed by DJI's deceiving initial advertising.
2019-9-29
Use props
Archangel3356
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

I looked into this before purchasing my M2Z and it looks like the enterprise edition M2’s might never have intelligent flight modes unfortunately. It was the deal breaker for me. Good luck.
2019-9-30
Use props
Archangel3356 Posted at 9-30 05:32
I looked into this before purchasing my M2Z and it looks like the enterprise edition M2’s might never have intelligent flight modes unfortunately. It was the deal breaker for me. Good luck.

Thanks. It's incredible how they double the price of the drone just to eliminate features that have been part of the rest of the -much cheaper- drones for many years...
Definitely this is a case of deceptive advertising. Since the M2ED was released DJI have been just saying "Coming soon"!.
I wouldn't have bought it also if had known that mission flight  (and many other standard features) weren't going to be integrated... :/
2019-10-1
Use props
Archangel3356
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

carlosgyanes@gmail.com Posted at 10-1 11:33
Thanks. It's incredible how they double the price of the drone just to eliminate features that have been part of the rest of the -much cheaper- drones for many years...
Definitely this is a case of deceptive advertising. Since the M2ED was released DJI have been just saying "Coming soon"!.
I wouldn't have bought it also if had known that mission flight  (and many other standard features) weren't going to be integrated... :/

Well never say never. I did say “might never” but it is DJI so one never knows. Maybe they’ll add a flight planner or something “mission critical “ but doubt that will be a dronie or a dolly zoom !  
2019-10-1
Use props
fans318b80a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

Archangel3356 Posted at 10-1 15:36
Well never say never. I did say “might never” but it is DJI so one never knows. Maybe they’ll add a flight planner or something “mission critical “ but doubt that will be a dronie or a dolly zoom !

I have been flying the Mavic Enterprise with the DJI GO app, including all IFMs, on the Crystalsky until I installed the latest firmware update: this killed this possibility, leaving only the Pilot app to control the Enterprise. So it is clear that the Enterprise can fly all the IFMs. It is also clear that some DJI engineer decided that he knew better than the users what the users want to do and can do. Arrogance may be?
2019-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules