.DNG files opening
5905 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveHaz
lvl.4

I've read where it is recommended to use RAW file formats, I changed the setting in the app and and I am getting .DNG files, can't open them with VLC, Adobe Elements, or anything else I have on my system.  What should I use to open and edit these files?

Thanks,

2019-9-30
Use props
Corkyboy14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294114 ft

Should be any Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom Package
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would agree to Corkyboy14 suggestions, as those application would support DNG files that would allow you to view this format. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-1
Use props
ClausG
New
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-10-1 09:51
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would agree to Corkyboy14 suggestions, as those application would support DNG files that would allow you to view this format. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.

Good morning, I have Photoshop and tried to open the .dng files I got with Mavic 2, but Photshop CS2 said "the document has not the right type".
Do you have any idea how solve the problem?
Thank you very much.
2020-2-23
Use props
ClausG
New
Germany

ClausG Posted at 2-23 01:50
Good morning, I have Photoshop and tried to open the .dng files I got with Mavic 2, but Photshop CS2 said "the document has not the right type".
Do you have any idea how solve the problem?
Thank you very much.

Good morning,
I solved the problem. I had to covert the .dng files to an older format. Camera raw 2.4 is needet for Photoshop CS2. With Adobe dng converter it is possible.
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules