Issue Connecting RC1A to Mavic 2 Pro
1530 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cdx22
lvl.1

Hi All,

First time post, looking for a bit of help as I’m at a loose end.

The RC1A Controller won’t connect to my Mavic 2 Pro. It’s just showing as connecting... I have tried various troubleshooting techniques, but nothing seems to work. In the past, when I have plugged my phone into the controller, it vibrates as if its charging, that doesn’t happen now. The controller is not visible on the DJI Assistant tool. I’ve tried pairing the controller to the drone and swapped out the cables for new ones. I don’t remember the controller being stuck during its last update or having any issues so it’s completely out of the blue.

I’ve searched for ways to reset the RC1A controller but can’t find anything.

Has anyone had a similar issue & could give me any tips? I’ve already spoken to the DJI Live Chat this morning and they have advised me to send it in for repair. This is a last-ditch attempt before doing so, I would quite like to use the drone this weekend.

Any help is apricated, thank you in advance.

2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cdx22. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Are you able to post a short video footage of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further? Thank you.
2019-9-30
Use props
fansd037f271
lvl.2
Flight distance : 550988 ft
United States

Following this. I have same issue.
2019-10-24
Use props
Peddy_HH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830902 ft
Germany

I have the same issue to. After and failed upgrade, no connection between controller and drone.
Leds are constantly red.

What are the next steps?

2019-10-27
Use props
cdx22
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I sent the controller back to DJI. It was completely broken. They eventually replaced it under warranty. I tried absolutely everything.

Hope you guys get it fixed quickly.
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules