Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Gimble Battery Overheating" Warning.
1409 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Stansield
Flight distance : 97156 ft

I dont know if this is an app issue (DJI Mimo) or hardware.

When I turn the Mobile 3 on I get repeated "Gimble Battrey is overheated" warnings. The device then powers down.

This happens from start up, even after prolonged (Several hours) of not using the gimble.

Any help/suggetions welcome.
Thx in advance

2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Simon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the error message will still show? In addition, may I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Fort us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2019-9-30
Use props
Simon Stansield

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 09:59
Hello and good day Simon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the error message will still show? In addition, may I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Fort us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

HI, Yes, I have reinstalled Mimo. Still the same.
Using with Apple iPhone 8. Updated to latest iOS 13.1.1
I have ordered a replacement from Amazon (where I purchased from) but I am still not sure whether this is a hardware or software issue.
2019-10-1
Use props
Simon Stansield

Simon Stansield Posted at 10-1 01:16
I have ordered a replacement from Amazon (where I purchased from) but I am still not sure whether this is a hardware or software issue.

I think it is probably a hardware issue. Have run gamble without opening Mimo, using with Apple's camera app, and the same thing is happening. Also get red LED at startup. This seems to be an intermittent fault. I used it at the weekend without issue
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Simon Stansield Posted at 10-1 01:16

Thank you for sharing these additional information with us Simon Stansield. As of the moment we are not able to tell weather it is a hardware or a software issue until we do not have the final result of the test conducted by our DJI Assessment Team. If you have any other inquiries or concerns  with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules