2027 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos1301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
  • >>>

Hello,
I finished a setup with an A2 FC and I cannot arm the motors.
I am using a 450 quadcopter, Spektrum PPM receiver, an a DX 8 radio.
In the assistant I have calibrated the radio and did all the setup. I can see there is a warning message saying that the receiver might be off but that is not the case as I can see the sticks moving in Assistant.
Please advise

Thanks
2019-9-30
Use props
Carlos1301
lvl.1
  • >>>

Just to add...
I can see the LED blinking red 3 times when I am trying to arm. I have waited several minutes to see if I can get a better satellite reception but there's nothing (open outdoor area with no interference) Could that be the issue?
2019-9-30
Use props
Carlos1301
lvl.1
  • >>>

Anyone? A little help...? Nobody...?
2019-10-4
Use props
Fattaren
New

Hi! maybe this might help.

Go to Basic-RC in software, adjust enpoint so the blue light  in "controll mode switch" U light up manuall, atti and gps when you toogle u channel.
If failsafe is blue lighted you need to adjust moore. even midpoint maybee need to be adjusted

I hope this will sort it out for you.
2019-10-10
Use props
Bazza1959
lvl.1

Australia

F450 with Naza M

I have a Naza M that connects to the assistant software, I can calibrate everything stick movements are fine can arm motors and can start them and have full throttle range, but I then have no rudder aileron or elevator functions even though they were fine connected to the assistant. I am using a flysky FS-TH9X transmitter and receiver setup the receiver is a traditional . I tested the receiver with a servo and all outputs work fine, just not with the Naza Mam starting to get desperate so any help will be most appreciated

2020-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules