Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stable close ups
1103 2 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
breezeway95
lvl.4
Flight distance : 826854 ft

I had an Osmo Plus before the Pocket and one technique I always struggled with was keeping objects close to the camera stable in the frame. Regardless of how still I keep my arm and hand, the foreground object always seems to dance more than I want it to.  Are there any tips/technique that anyone can offer other than a tripod?
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day breezeway95. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who has the DJI Osmo Pocket on what technique or accessory they use to capture stable photos. Thank you.
2019-9-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>

If you use any camera with one hand, you'd have the same problem.  Try developing a two-handed technique, one hand bracing the other.  Or mount the Pocket on a selfie stick and hold that with two hands, maybe braced against your body.  Also, use activetrack to keep the gimbal head pointing at whatever you want in the centre of the frame.
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules