NEW DJI Osmo Action Microphone Adapter RECEIVED + Rode Wireless G...
2963 8 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Calsaka
lvl.2

Hi guys, I have uploaded a review video (please excuse me for my poor english) to Youtube in which I have tested the following.  Hope you guys find it useful.

1. How does the microphone adapter work?
2. Which cage works with the adapter? Original/Ulanzi/PYGtech cage? Any alternatives?
3. How does the audio sound with the Rode Wireless Go vs the internal mic?

NEW DJI Osmo Action Microphone Adapter RECEIVED + Rode Wireless Go (The ultimate vlogging setup???)
https://youtu.be/eksCdvYdt1g
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Calsaka. Thank you for sharing this amazing link and this review video you have created or the DJI Osmo Action. You did an amazing work. .
2019-10-1
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft

Good video.  That explains a lot.  You need a decent mic with switchable db levels.  Excellent job, Thanks!
2019-10-1
Use props
ff22
Second Officer

Well done video.

And I don't know what your native language is but your English is excellent.
2019-10-1
Use props
Calsaka
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 08:49
Hello and good day Calsaka. Thank you for sharing this amazing link and this review video you have created or the DJI Osmo Action. You did an amazing work.  .

Thanks Stephen.  Osmo Action is still my favourite action cam even Hero 8 is out   lol
2019-10-1
Use props
Calsaka
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 08:49
Hello and good day Calsaka. Thank you for sharing this amazing link and this review video you have created or the DJI Osmo Action. You did an amazing work.  .

Thanks Stephen.  Osmo Action is still my favourite action cam even Hero 8 is out   lol
2019-10-1
Use props
Calsaka
lvl.2

anthonyb Posted at 10-1 10:51
Good video.  That explains a lot.  You need a decent mic with switchable db levels.  Excellent job, Thanks!

Thanks Anthony.  I agree that The Rode Wireless Go microphones don’t sound well when comparing to other videos on YouTube. Not sure why.
2019-10-1
Use props
Calsaka
lvl.2

ff22 Posted at 10-1 20:30
Well done video.

And I don't know what your native language is but your English is excellent.

Thanks mate.  I am from Hong Kong...just trying to practice using English on my YouTube channel  
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Calsaka Posted at 10-1 20:43

You are very much welcome Calsaka. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules