Osmo Action firmware update error
3890 15 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piotr.wojnowski
lvl.1

Hi,

I have the same problem with a firmware update to version 1.06.00.20. I can't do it. Will you upload this version to the support page. I will be able to download it into my SD card.

2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi piotr.wojnowski, may we have more details about the issue when updating the firmware to V1.06.00.20?
2019-10-1
Use props
Ilian Bozhanov
lvl.1

i have the same problem
2019-10-5
Use props
DocWagon
lvl.1

Same problem.

Transferring firmware error.(-4)
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DocWagon, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'm checking the exact status with the team and will keep you updated. You may change to another recommended mobile device to verify.
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ilian Bozhanov Posted at 10-5 00:11
i have the same problem

Hi Ilian, I've forwarded this to the designated team to check and will keep following up.
2019-10-6
Use props
Ilian Bozhanov
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-6 00:40
Hi Ilian, I've forwarded this to the designated team to check and will keep following up.

Thank you, Susan
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If it is convenient, you may change to another recommended mobile device to check whether the issue remains for now. I'll come back as soon as there is an update, thanks!
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the firmware v01.06.00.20 of Osmo Action has been updated on the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads
If you still have the issue about transferring firmware error.(-4), please kindly download the file to SD card to check again. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
Osmo Action Downloads.png
2019-10-7
Use props
bantei
New

Hey Susan, I'm also having the same issue it seems that whenever I try to update from the Dji mimo app always get firmware Transferring firmware error.(-4). And after going through this form today I went to the official website to download it manually but till now only the old firmware is available. Help pls, just bought the Dji osmo action today .
2019-10-9
Use props
Ilian Bozhanov
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-7 23:14
Hi all, the firmware v01.06.00.20 of Osmo Action has been updated on the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads
If you still have the issue about transferring firmware error.(-4), please kindly download the file to SD card to check again. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

Yes, I see the old update too
2019-10-11
Use props
Ilian Bozhanov
lvl.1

2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bantei Posted at 10-9 07:26
Hey Susan, I'm also having the same issue it seems that whenever I try to update from the Dji mimo app always get firmware Transferring firmware error.(-4). And after going through this form today I went to the official website to download it manually but till now only the old firmware is available. Help pls, just bought the Dji osmo action today .

Sorry for the late response. The website issue has been fixed, please kindly check later again, thanks!
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Illian, the website issue has been fixed now, please kindly refresh and see whether it works now, thanks!
2019-10-11
Use props
Ilian Bozhanov
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-11 22:46
Hi Illian, the website issue has been fixed now, please kindly refresh and see whether it works now, thanks!

Thank you Susan, I looked again in the morning and saw the update, everything is fine now and it is working fine. Warm greetings from Bulgaria
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ilian Bozhanov Posted at 10-12 04:04
Thank you Susan, I looked again in the morning and saw the update, everything is fine now and it is working fine. Warm greetings from Bulgaria

Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a good time!
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules