Continuous rightward drift--controller?
583 2 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
downstate818
lvl.1

My Mavic Air has a constant drift toward the right (while flying) or a rightward rotation (while hovering with no input from sticks). I have seen threads about this from a while back, wondering if there's been a fix that I didn't see.

I have tried every suggestion many times: Controller has been recalibrated mulitple times. Compass has been recalibrated many times. IMU has been recalibrated many times. Firmware has been updated. This yaw to the right happens in all circumstances: breeze or zero breeze, in the wide open or near things like trees or buildings.

Is there a fix for this yet?
2019-10-1
Use props
x2202
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12769 ft

Problem now quite well identified, it is the electrical contacts of joystics that are involved. Before turning on the remote control, move these joystics in all directions. This removes the constant beep beep and solves the problems of drifting the aircraft.
2019-10-2
Use props
sonofthesun
lvl.2

x2202 Posted at 10-2 07:00
Problem now quite well identified, it is the electrical contacts of joystics that are involved. Before turning on the remote control, move these joystics in all directions. This removes the constant beep beep and solves the problems of drifting the aircraft.

That's great news!
Any links where this is described in more details?
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules