Update seems to have broken gimble
1398 1 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Traveling Man
lvl.1

Hi, yesterday I fired up my P3A for the rest time b in about two months. Last time I flew all worked perfectly.

When I connected my tablet I had to accept a whole heap of things (which I couldn't see well because a map was overlying the subject matter) but unless I accepted 4 different things it wouldn't let me proceed. Once that was done it told me I was ready to fly, but the gimble hung there like a dead duck. Nothing I did could restore life. There was an error showing that simply said "gimble pitch error" I did an IMU recalibrate and attempted a gimble recalibrate, but nothing happened. Is it possible to revert to the earlier firmware, if so, how?

Once
2019-10-1
Use props
djiuser_ChVJ6OAK8XeX
lvl.1

hello, can anyone guide me? I have a DJI P4P, was for many months asking for the update, but always without problems, after I finally give in and update, the problems with the drone were immediate. An apparent image interrupted, a gimbal turned sideways, lost connection command, when initializing of drone the connection with command or command became more collapsed, an image only appears after turning off the command 2 times ... Anyway. Downgrade, use another command, run upgrade ... Nothing dji recommends working. By this time, there is no connection between command to drone. I took a DJI representative and they said the issue was in the gimbal and only after opening they would know if the board is good. It is said to have detected an error in the camera sensor and a board error is possible (aircraft coding error). Gimbal replacement is 800 €. They say in a forum, they can try to turn the camera (off), gently to both ends, to automatically unlock anything... I don't know. Suggestions?
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules