New Firmware Upgrade Problems with IR Cable
870 1 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft

Hello DJI and Members,

I am very excited once I heard that we have a new firmware for the Ronin-S with the force mobile and active track, exciting obviously.

Once I've completed the upgrade firmware, I decided to take it for a test run everything worked until I decided to record and once I press the record button, it didn't start recording. Obviously, this was too good to be true, DJI forgot to activate the IR cable, it wasn't functioning at all... The solution for this fix is to downgrade back to the previous firmware and it finally worked.

So all I can say before I start purchasing more stuff for this Ronin-s, Please fix it! New firmware and activate the IR cable and make sure you don't forget anything else.

So if anyone else having issues please post it here?
2019-10-1
Use props
Kore148
lvl.2

I'm facing a different issue. Recently I updated to the newest firmware (V.2.0.0.90). I tested out the Active Track and Force Mobile feature and it worked fine until later that same day I tested out the Force Mobile again and all of a sudden the Bluetooth connection disconnected. The app couldn't find my Roni-S and I could no longer find the Bluetooth. I tried downgrading but got an error message saying "device Wifi(1) is not connected!" which I don't understand because my wifi is working fine. Now I can't use my Ronin-S properly because I can't configure the motors. I don't if I somehow broke it without physically doing anything to it besides using the Bluetooth or this is a firmware issue...
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules