Firmware update for OSMO Mobile 2
4018 2 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranbir
New

Hey team,

Recently, I had got a message on the DJI App about the firmware update for OSMO Mobile 2 which is related to brand linking and support . I wanted to update the firmware but was getting this error "Failed to obtain firmware update information"
My current version - 2.2.0.30, SN - 198KF9N00304Q1 , App- 3.1.52,
Please do let me know if this the current version and if there is any update. Help to update my OSMO Mobile 2.
Please note: I have followed the Update Firmware proceed on Youtube video many times. But again same result.
Reason: I am using a Huawei P30 camera and want to use the full potential of camera quality connected with DJI OSMO Mobile 2 app.

Looking forward for your support and solution

Regards,
Ranbir
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ranbir. Thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go application and try again to connect the Osmo to see if the problem persists? Also, please make sure that the mobile device is connected to your home wifi. Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message and provide us the current firmware you are using right now for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-10-2
Use props
Affaan78
New

Iraq

Hi , I have an issue with mu Osmo Mobile 2, it wont connect to my iPhone 8, it was working perfectly and suddenly when I tried to connect the osmo with my iphone using dji go app, the osmo Bluetooth can’t be detected and I ve tried with android phone, the same issue was still I can’t connect the dji osmo 2 to the android phone! Is any one have a solution to this issue please?
Regards
Affaan
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules