Proccesor chip overheated
647 4 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LilyValley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141220 ft

Hi,

I was charging my Mavic Air batteries and my remote, when I heard a hard beeping noise. Never heard this before, normally it makes no noise at all.
It was right after I set it up, approximately 5 minutes in.

The sound was coming from the remote controller, so I disconnected it and thought maybe it is already 100%.

I charged the rest of the batteries like normal, and went outside to fly.

The dji app gave the report 'Proccesor chip critically overheated, aircraft will turn down in 30 sec'

But there was no overheating and nothing was warm to the touch.

What exactly is overheated? I presume it's the RC, because of the weird beeping noise before?

Who's had this problem and how can you resolve this?

I'm a teacher and all my students are so disappointed that we can't use the drone now..

Thanks in advance.

2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to check the fan of your aircraft is working fine? Did you manage to update firmware? Have you tried to re-calibrate the IMU of the drone? In addition to this, if the fan of your aircraft will not work properly, it's highly recommended to send the unit back to our facility for further evaluation. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-10-2
Use props
LilyValley
lvl.2

There is nothing wrong with the fan, in start up I can hear it spin. Also it's not warm to the touch so that's not it.

Callibration is fine too.

Updating the firmware I will try tomorrow.

Thanks!
2019-10-2
Use props
LilyValley
lvl.2

Hi Tony, updating the firmware didn't work.

What's next?
2019-10-5
Use props
LilyValley
lvl.2

So Tony, what is next?
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules