Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Renewal of Unlocking Authorization Zone Through DJI GO4
1055 1 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fael.BR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85 ft

Hi Guys!

Pretty Happy with my one yo. Spark. Struggling to operating with news rules of NFZ. Okay okay, it's a wonderful iniciative of DJI, more security never is enough. Unfortunately (actually is fortunately) I live in a entire Blue Zone neighbohood (Galeão - Rio de Janeiro/BR)  :/ I saw a lot of videos and my drone is flying 100% in my AZ, but as I saw in official DJI Tutorial videos, I cannot renew the Unlocking Lisence through the App. Every time I need, only going to my mac an open dji.com/flysafe. I have to fill all my data again...Find my self in the map again, put in my remote controller serial number... again. I lost an amazing sunset yesterday because this process. My app it's updated, Do I'm doing something wrong?

2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I will highly recommend you coordinating this concern directly to our designated department at flysafe@dji.com for us to help you further for the renewal of your license. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules