Video Recording Time Osmo 3/Mimo/Iphone 8+ ?
1611 3 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagicMiles
lvl.1

HI,

Silly question. Why does my Osmo 3/Mimo with an iPhone 8+ record ONLY 9 minutes worth of video and then stop. Even though the device has almost 100 GB of space left on it ? Oh and the iPhone is running the latest version of iOS 13.1

Thanks ahead of time.
Miles

2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_mCk0Rf3vY0D7
New

Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 10-5 08:49
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if the video would automatically interrupted when the video duration reach the approximately 9 minutes? May we know if the screen of your mobile device would turns off during this matter? Have you tried to check this scenario using a different mobile device to easily isolate the problem? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

hi  I jave the same problem but my video is interrupted after 10 or 15 seconds it stops
2019-10-20
Use props
MagicMiles
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 10-5 08:49
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if the video would automatically interrupted when the video duration reach the approximately 9 minutes? May we know if the screen of your mobile device would turns off during this matter? Have you tried to check this scenario using a different mobile device to easily isolate the problem? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

Tony,

The video shuts down at 9 minutes, then 6, then 3 and then stops altogether.

I tried this with the Osmo Mobile app repeatedly on several devices, and it just shuts down after a while for no reason that I can see.

However, if I'm running in FilMic Pro...the app allows me to record as much as I want but then I don't have access to the Osmo's feature set. :-(((((((( That kinda defeats the purpose of the tool in the first place.

What I'm really looking for is ActionTrack INSIDE filmic pro....but apparently you guys haven't released the API so that FilMic can write their code that would allow access to this feature set.

No matter....thanks for the response.
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules