Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mavic air setings
1043 3 2019-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ebmzUabhofnK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37897 ft

hello there is dji mavic air and i want to ask what settings i need to make to him so as not to lose his signal
2019-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will highly recommend calibrating your IMU and Compass before flying for us to insure the stability of the aircraft when it's up in the air. Also, the DJI Mavic Air will not lose signal as long as you are well connected to the remote controller and you are not in the location wherein it has a strong magnetic interference. Please note that magnetic interference can have a bad effect on image transmission and it can cause disconnection. In addition, please make sure that you are flying in a place that has a good signal. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-3
Use props
Jataal
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-3 10:44
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will highly recommend calibrating your IMU and Compass before flying for us to insure the stability of the aircraft when it's up in the air. Also, the DJI Mavic Air will not lose signal as long as you are well connected to the remote controller and you are not in the location wherein it has a strong magnetic interference. Please note that magnetic interference can have a bad effect on image transmission and it can cause disconnection. In addition, please make sure that you are flying in a place that has a good signal. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Greetings, I am curious about this as well as my Mavic Air has much the same issue.  Good Compass, Good IMU, however I frequently get "Strong Aircraft Interference" error messages and will lose signal shortly after receiving that message.  This error message is received when I'm flying over a wooded area at 125' AGL or has happened when flying over my home in my housing development.  How susceptible is the Air to Wifi interference and/or magnetic interference and what are the main sources of that interference?
2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jataal Posted at 10-9 03:31
Greetings, I am curious about this as well as my Mavic Air has much the same issue.  Good Compass, Good IMU, however I frequently get "Strong Aircraft Interference" error messages and will lose signal shortly after receiving that message.  This error message is received when I'm flying over a wooded area at 125' AGL or has happened when flying over my home in my housing development.  How susceptible is the Air to Wifi interference and/or magnetic interference and what are the main sources of that interference?

Hi, Jataal. Thank you for reaching out to us. The main source of strong magnetic interference, such as magnetite, parking structures, or steel reinforcements underground and also any wireless signal that interfering signals from the RC to Aircraft. Also, the DJI Mavic Air uses optimize wifi connection however it still prone to any interference especially when flying in the Urban Area. We highly recommend flying the drone in an open field away from any cell towers to avoid disconnection issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules