Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature request. Record sound from Mimo App.
3697 7 2019-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 486381 ft

Hi Dji,

Please could you allow sound to be recorded from either the OA or the Dji Mimo app?  Just like with the Dji Go 4 app for the Mavic.  This means I could have the OA a few meters away but the phone right next to me recording my voice.

Thanks

2019-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-3
Use props
BoomBerg
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-3 15:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

Also it will be really helpful to be allowed to use AirPods to record via Bluetooth to the Mimo app.
Now you have to record on separate unit and then sync in post, which is a bit cumbersome.
2019-10-16
Use props
anthonyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 486381 ft

BoomBerg Posted at 10-16 09:04
Also it will be really helpful to be allowed to use AirPods to record via Bluetooth to the Mimo app.
Now you have to record on separate unit and then sync in post, which is a bit cumbersome.

I agree.  The great thing about the iPhone at least is the phone itself dictates where the sound comes from, not the app.  As long as they enable sound recording then it will come from whichever mic you have setup.
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BoomBerg Posted at 10-16 09:04
Now you have to record on separate unit and then sync in post, which is a bit cumbersome.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will also take note of this suggestion of yours and will be inform our designated department. Thank you!
2019-10-17
Use props
rmclaughlinredwheat.com
lvl.1

Canada

I am also looking forward to voice over.  It would allow me to use my Osmo mobile 3 for face to face content then add shots from mavic mini into same footage and talk over top of it.  Otherwise the editor is actually pretty good. Does the job for what I am looking for.
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_hUgQ49P688yN
New

United States

Hi, is this a feature yet? I just bought the wifi base and mic adapter and am frustrated and confused that they wouldnt be made compatible - especially for the prices. But this app update could solve all those problems because then I could use the mic through my phone. PLEASE DO THIS weve been asking for a while obviously.
2020-7-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

What’s New
Version History
Jun 16, 2020 Version 1.3.2
What’s New for Mimo

1. Optimizes the UI for adding watermarks and end cards in My Story.

What’s New for Osmo Mobile 3

1. Supports recording sound through AirPods headphones while recording videos.

2. Optimizes noise reduction effects and improves recording quality.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules