spark wifi code
2762 6 2019-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft

hi,
I need my sparks wifi code without rc.The qr code on the box doesnt work,nor does the code written there.Please show me a way of how to find it.Thank you.
2019-10-3
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

Sometimes the spark bugs out and the WIFI needs to be reset, it says wrong password even though you used the right password. To reset the spark follow this video link -

If your still having issues you can download DJI assistant 2 for PC from the Spark Download page - Spark Download Page
With DJI assistant 2 you should be able to connect your Spark to your PC run DJI assistant 2 and select the WIFI tab at the bottom, it should show you the current SSID and password, it will also let you change them to whatever you want.
2019-10-4
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Reseting it is the thing to do, in case you can't get to a computer or an RC, to either check on the SSID and Password at a PC or in the App.
As long your sticker on the bird is readable, after a reset it will / should work.

Is it usually connected to an RC?
You would have to unlink it, to get wifi SSID and Password working.
So just reset the Bird ;-)
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3

S-e-ven Posted at 10-4 02:03
Reseting it is the thing to do, in case you can't get to a computer or an RC, to either check on the SSID and Password at a PC or in the App.
As long your sticker on the bird is readable, after a reset it will / should work.

thank you for your answers,trying now
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3

Ben Mason Posted at 10-4 00:27
Sometimes the spark bugs out and the WIFI needs to be reset, it says wrong password even though you used the right password. To reset the spark follow this video link - DJI Spark Reset

If your still having issues you can download DJI assistant 2 for PC from the Spark Download page - Spark Download Page

thank you ,it is gonna be useful.
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you would like to identify the wi-fi password of the aircraft itself, right? If so, then this information can also be found on the battery compartment of the drone. You could also check the wi-fi information of the DJI Spark by download the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. The latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2 Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3

DJI Tony Posted at 10-4 07:29
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you would like to identify the wi-fi password of the aircraft itself, right? If so, then this information can also be found on the battery compartment of the drone. You could also check the wi-fi information of the DJI Spark by download the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. The latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2 Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

thanks Tony.but the qr code on the box doesn not work.
2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules