Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lake Fishing Video with Drone + Action Cam + Dslr
796 7 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mediosse HD
Second Officer

Hello Guys,

My video has drone video clips. I do not like my video colors but it is ok. I need your feed backs. thank you.

2019-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Nice to see!
My son would love one of those!
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this footage with us. Cheers!
2019-10-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2019-10-4
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft

Nice video, good flying.
I often wonder why the area around where fisherman fish, always looks like a rubbish bin? Bottles and plastic papers and tins............
My motto is if you can carry it all the way full, you can damn well carry the empty back the same way.
(sure it was not you that did the littering, but just a observation)
I myself do some fly fishing, but I absolutely hate it when people make such a mess of the areas that they supposedly enjoy.
What country are you from?
2019-10-5
Use props
Mediosse HD
Second Officer

Charissa Posted at 10-5 01:55
Nice video, good flying.
I often wonder why the area around where fisherman fish, always looks like a rubbish bin? Bottles and plastic papers and tins............
My motto is if you can carry it all the way full, you can damn well carry the empty back the same way.

You are right.  I am from Turkey.
I think my country's citizens are polluting the environment, but I think it's the same in every country where people are. Why do people have to have pollution everywhere? Being human means polluting the environment.  I am ashamed of this situation.
2019-10-5
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft

Mediosse HD Posted at 10-5 23:57
You are right.  I am from Turkey.
I think my country's citizens are polluting the environment, but I think it's the same in every country where people are. Why do people have to have pollution everywhere? Being human means polluting the environment.  I am ashamed of this situation.

Agree. We have the same problem in South Africa. Getting worse by the day.
2019-10-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Cool! Nice video
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules